Friday, February 7, 2014

Noticing Changes: 6 months later

I started to reminisce...and what I saw kind of shocked me.  I hadn't stopped to really take inventory of how I've changed.

These pictures reflect a body that is changing and it honestly isn't reflected on the scale all that much.  I've lost about 18 pounds, but the fat loss and muscle gain have helped to start reshape my body.

I've never taken a side picture before....but I like the changes that I can see.  Smaller upper arms with more muscle, less in the stomach area....nice :-)


 On the left, is a picture from August 3, 2013, 6 months ago.  On the right, a picture from yesterday, February 6, 2014.  I hadn't stopped to compare.  But now....now I can see the difference.  One the left, the shirt is tight everywhere and my arms actually cover the rest of my stomach along the sides.  On the right, I pulled the shirt around the back to show that there is less mass in my stomach area, you can see plenty of space between my stomach and my arm now...and my posture is better.

Again, on the left, from August 2013.  6 months later, you can see more definition in my face and cheeks.


The top picture is from December.  The lower one is from February 5th, 2014.  Again, I can see space between my stomach and arm, thinner and more muscled arm, and better posture.



The left is from late July 2013, and the right is from February 6th, 2014.  Oh no she didn't do skinny jeans!  Oh yes she did :-) 

Take stock, my friends.  Note the changes and use them to motivate yourself to continue your journey.  I know that my confidence is growing all the time, and people are noticing.  It feels really good :-)





No comments:

Post a Comment