Sunday, December 15, 2013

Making a Change

 Change is hard.  There are no two ways about it.  It sucks sometimes...but over the past nearly 2 years, I've had a lot of change in my life, part out of necessity, part out of survival, some of choice, and some of circumstance.  

Now...I will change again.  I will be 30 in April 2014.  Not old...but not young anymore either.  Over the next 1 or 2 years, there will be many bumps and challenges.  But I want more for myself.  I want everything.  

I want to be able to go hiking and not become sore all over within 2 minutes.  I want to see Europe and go all day walking without having issues with my knees and ankles.  I want to wear whatever style of clothing that I want.  I want to gain more confidence and feel secure in myself and my body.


I will find ways to accomplish this with the help of family and friends.  I will find motivation when it gets tough.  I will trust God and dig deep because it is important to me.  Even now, having toyed around with working out and eating different for the past 6 months, I can go up a flight of stairs without getting winded.  I went from a 21 minute mile down to 16.  ME!  I did that and it feels incredible :-D

God bless to all of my family and friends who watch and cheer me on in this new and difficult journey.



No comments:

Post a Comment